Monday, May 21, 2007

a month later and we still fail as comics!!

wow.....finally the mic is working, and soo many comments even before ive started!!! i feel soo loved!!!!! thank you!! ull really make my days soo much better!!!!

so here's something to laugh about...i doubt many of you will find this funny, but the person in these exchanges and i spend minutes in belly aching laughter over this....

these are just a few....there are soo many more that might get us stoned simply because of their degree of sadness...

me: i cant make up my mind
b: do u want lipstick to help u?

b: i love u
me: i love u2
b: i love bon jovi

me: ill hang up (the phone) now?
b: ok, use stong hangers

me: my mouse isn't working
b: good, then the cat is doing its job.

b: there's this place called h2O that has a waterfall so i was wonderin if there was no water will it still be called h2O?
b's friend: then it will be called no h2O!

b: do u like fishing?
me: not particularly. do u?
b: i love fishing!!u wanna know how i fish?
me: how?
b: with my hands.
me:what????how?!??!
b: i go to the market n tell the guy i wanna hold a fish.
me: @#$%!!!!!!

b: if a band is banned wat wud it be called?
me: a banned band??.

b: what did the cat say to the squirrel?
me: y are u so high up?
b: Meow Meow Meow Meow
me: what the hell is that????
b: thats cat speak for i want your nuts!!Muahahhahahhahaha
me: ?!?!?!?!


and the best of them all....

me: when im missin u ill just give u a missed call k
b: sure, then when ur thinkin about me, give me a thinked call k

10 comments:

Zak said...

bon jovi holds the guinness record for screwing most number of babes

Ryan W.F. said...

ohh really??? i thought ron jeremy did!!!!

Zak said...

we will hold the guuiness record for attempting to beat it!

wildeyes said...

hhahhahaha nice ones ryan...but im sure they are all ur jokes....ur just pretending tat they r someone else's

who is b?

Karen Xavier said...

oh ryan, this was really funny. Everythin seems to have a touch of mj to them... I like the U2 and the Bon jovi thing the best(saj stop desecrating his name, I love bon jovi too)

Ryan W.F. said...

ok those jokes that im supposed to have made...its not mine k...someone has signed into my account and changed the names....promise...its all bs jokes...i dont know how come they became mine!!!

Zak said...

wtf u doing! u never seem to be talking

That Squirrel said...

Hey I know that U2 one! My friend in Malaysia does that one a lot...is it a Malay/Singapore thing? :p

But really nice conversations...I bet you never get bored. Once the groaning is over. =)

wildeyes said...

ya anju, ur right...it IS a singapore thing :)

Ryan W.F. said...

ohh anju u wouldn;t know how right you are.....i really never get bored!!!