Friday, July 27, 2007

smile, laugh, make happy

im older again
im wiser
an entire year of learning
i just realised i havent blogged in over 2 months
school is starting again really soon
i realy love these holidays i had
was the best time of my life
my last months of freedom
i doubt ill ever be able to forget this year

these are some of the saddest jokes ever written (in a ghatti accent) they are soo sad ull wish u had the last 5 minutes of ur life back.


- one day In the examination holl teacher ask the studen't why are you turn back side?
- the studen't told that you had all ready wirtten has turnover

- an elephant got married to a mousquito.on the next day mosquito died.why is it?
- because elephant lit a mosquito coil

- Teacher: John, give me a sentence using the word, "geometry."
- John: Okay, there once was this little acorn. Then it grew and grew and woke one day and said, ''Gee, I'm a tree.''

- I told my 9 year old daughter to go and get my cell phone from my silver car parked in the driveway; she came back and told me that she couldn’t find it. I said to her, “but I just finished talking on it and left it in the car.” She replied: “Daddy, but the silver car is locked so I went to look in the gray car.”

- once an old man went to a barber shop assuming that it was a hotel.
- he asked, "what is there in the menu?"
- "cutting and shaving", came the reply.
- The old man said "bring each, one plate".

- Man: how much did u study?
- Lady: B.A,
- Man: soo long time and only 2 letters that too the other way round

- girl: darling can you give me a ring on the wedding day?
- boy:sure my honey.i will call you on my wedding day.


- since 1 week 3 monkeys were missing from zoo and they have been just found, first one in london bridge who was trying to jump from the tower bridge. The second one found at london eye who was trying to climb the london eye and the third one found reading this joke..

5 comments:

Zak said...

http://ukissmyglass.blogspot.com/

Zak said...

ur not wiser :-E

u know why :p

wildeyes said...

if u dont stop copy pasting these lame jokes, people will stop reading ur blog. and if u dont stop making these jokes and passing them off as mine, u wont have any friends left

Zak said...

how wise! now she is wise bro! but dont try to understand her ok! its useles

Karen Xavier said...

ryan ryan ryan.... is there a ryan coil?